University of Texas Who Archives

Maybe I missed it, but has anyone checked out the Who archives at the
University of Texas's Center for American History?  There's a story about
it in the Goldmine issue with Daltrey's interview.

The archives contain 120,000 photos, prints and negatives, 2000 tapes and
albums, correspondence, posters and other material.  It's the collection of
Tom Wright, who knew Pete in art school and was their tour photographer
in the early years.

Has anyone seen this collection or heard about it?  The story says that
all the material is available for public research.  This would be worth
checking out if I could get copies of articles, photos, and umm...other
stuff. ;)
Would I travel 1000+ miles for this? Yep.

I'm guessing the school is in San Antonio.
The number for information is 512-471-1444.