Pete's comments

>From the text the interview looked rather condescending to Roger, and
after hearing about the current tour it would seem to me that
Townshend is much more of a "clapped-out '60s rock star" than Roger or
John.  I see no reason the Who can't go on without Pete -- it
obviously wouldn't be the same Who, but Entwistle's not a bad
songwriter.  The later albums' strong sections, in my mind, have been
primarily Entwistle contributions.

Pete seems to be saying "Rock is dead, rock is dead" without the usual
comeback.  Whatever happened to the truth?  Whatever happened to the
dream?  Whatever happened to all that hippie shit?  The music scene
could use the Who about now.

Long live rock,

Wes