Quadrophenia Movie Soundtrack

In skimming through my latest CD catalog I noticed a Soundtrack
for the Quadrophenia Movie.  They claim that it has some un-released
Who songs on it was well.  I think one or more were very early
"High Numbers" recordings.  Is this a new release?  How much of
it is duplicated on the regular Quadrophenia album?  Anyone
have it?

Thanks for any info you may have.

Also, does anyone know the release date for the new box set?

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA