Rat Race Choir

With regard to Hugh's recent post concerning John touring with Rat Race
Choir; I was sorry to hear he thought the '88 shows were weak.  (I
didn't see them; would have loved to but they didn't get within 200
miles of me, and I didn't hear aobout _that_ till they were past.)  I
had a great time hearing him (albeit not with all the RRC) at the China
Club after the 2nd Carnegie show.  He only played for about 30 minutes,
though.

There is some talk of John getting a tour together in summer.  As for
the supporting band, as long as The Who isn't playing John (and Roger,
for that matter) will have to get stage time when and with whom they
can.  As for the support band being Who-wannabes; I know the feeling.
And besides, what better band to wannabe?

What are the alternatives?  Are we ready to see John onstage with the
Rolling Stones doing "Satisfaction" and "Honky Tonk Women"?

Alan