Who interjections

A while back they were talking about this kind of thing on
rec.music.beatles -- specifically, "hidden" or subliminal messages
embedded in tracks.

I've read a lot of Wilson Bryan Key's theories on subliminal
advertising (interestingly enough, he talks about _Tommy_ extensively
in one of his books, the main point being that everyone bought it up
at a frantic pace while few really understood the whole premise of the
story.)

I mention all this because I was digitally recording from
_Live_at_Leeds_ yesterday and I'm trying to figure out what's being
said, very lightly, in the background of the music, just before Roger
comes in on one of the songs in the My Generation medley.

It's track 5, 8:52 on my disc, and it sounds remarkably like an
implant to me.  (I've had someone else find it, too, after giving them
instructions on what to listen for, but I won't say what the word
being said is in hope that someone on the list can verify it without
preconception.)

It's right before Roger sings (and I'm not quite sure what the word
*here* is:) "See me, coming out to get ya."  I thought at first that
it was one of the group saying "Go" or "Come on" as a sort of cuing
mechanism as they segue into the melody, but it's distinctly different.

A few more notes:
1) If it's a subliminal, The Who proper probably had nothing to do
with it, and probably didn't know about it.  MCA, on the other hand...

2) If this isn't proper subject material for the list, let me know.  I
don't mean to clutter cyberspace with paranoid ranting, just curious
if anyone else has encountered similar embeds in Who songs.

3) In the case of what I'm talking about above, it would be
interesting to see if it is propagated to the extended Leeds CD
supposedly in the works.  If it's not there, it would certainly seem
to point to something funny...

Wes