Decade of the Who

I believe tha Decade of the Who is also the title of an album that
some record company put out with re-releases...not sure.

------

another note...someone wrote earlier about having some Who guitar music.

I have a book of Who songs, but the chords they show are really bad.  I
do have the tab for Behind Blue Eyes and Pinball, but I want more
tab stuff or better chord music.

I will re-imburse anyone that can send me anyone tab or better sheet music
of Who songs, or Pete songs.  (that is of course you don't mind taking
time to do it and you feel alright in copying it)

When I get it in the mail, you can tell me how much the copies were and how
much the postage cost and I can mail you a check back.

You can email me directly to tell me what you have and if I want it,

my email address:  baba@cats.ucsc.edu

my house address for the next 3 weeks is:

Eric Davis
451 May Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

-Thanks