Re: album "Who's Last"

I have this album (original Vinyl) and I was also disappointed
and I haven't listened to it for more than a few times.
With the risk of starting a flame war here, I'd say that the '82
tour was far from their best, and the album reflects it.
I saw The Who at The Meadowlands (NJ) on that tour.

Oh!! that reminds me.  In the latest Rolling Stone (Beavis & Butthead
cover) there's an article on the upcoming box set.  The article
mentioned that Pete wrote an article for the set called "Who Cares."
Ugh.  It seems Pete is in his "I hate The Who" mood again.   Good thing
is that Pete seems to change his moods a lot. :-)
Also mentioned is that Live At Leeds will be released in its full-length
form.
-David
davids@shell.portal.com.