horse's neck for sale

dear who fans,
I saw that someone was asking about horse's neck well I went to my
bookstore and aparently they were having a sale for all music books
and there was horse's neck just sittting there. I was only able to
pick up 10 copies for 30.00 (canadian) so that means 3.00 a book and
I am willing to sell them to the first ten people who contact me
about it. I'll sell it to these lucky people for 4.50 (the extra 1.50
is for postage). If you like in the U.S. well you can do the math to
figure out how much for one in U.S. funds. I an willing to sell them
to anyone anywhere. If you want a copy then drop me a line and I will
give you my address (oh yeah you should give me yours too so I can
send it to you).

Rebecca (doug's daughter)

Doug Shatford
Amherst, Nova Scotia