Daltrey shows

          Yet again, the Pacific NW section of the country is being
          snubbed!!

          Apparently, nobody thought there just MIGHT be some Who
          fans in the Portland/Seattle area, as no dates for Rog were
          made up here.

          I am counting on all you who-listers who've been
          brazenly announcing your ticket purchases to post immediate
          summaries, songlists, etc. to the list before the house
          lights come back up!!!  (Alan, I know you won't let me
          down!)  That may be some consolation to those of us who are
          fortunate enough to live in this area of the country.

          For now, though, each of you with shows in your area can
          rest assured that there is at least one Who fan seething in
          glorious envy...

          (at least I got to see the Traffic concert)

          ...there... I feel better...

          OK,
          KLW