Roger on BodyShop

REGARDING                Roger on BodyShop
So you've bought the box set, the video, the DST CD etc and you're wondering
what to buy next...  Well, I discovered an interesting video the other day
which may be of interest to those of you who SIMPLY MUST HAVE EVERYTHING.
It is a (I think English from the mid-eighties)show called BodyShop hosted by
Mr Decathlon himself, Daly Thompson.  Each episode features two guest
celebrities and sure enough one of the guests on the cassette I found was Roger
Daltrey!
See Roger do sit-ups.
See Roger do push-ups.
See Roger do leg-thingys...
Daley talks to Roger about health & fitness in general as well as asking him
about performing on stage and his role in McVicar.  Among other things, Roger
said that he damaged his shins from jumping around on stage so much and had
some shoes specially made for him by Nike.  All in all, pretty interesting
actually.

For your info.

Denis.