Cancelled...

    Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 17:29 CDT
    From: pstevens@chinacat.metaphor.com (Paul Stevens)

    I'm a little confused.  I thought that the TOUR had been
    cancelled/postponed.  I think it was Alan who posted about
    this.  I know the show at Concord CA (which I would have had
    to miss anyway) got cancelled.

It was me, and my info is still the same, that the entire tour was
postponed and will now start in Denver July 30.  I haven't heard
anything more about definite dates after that time, but I _am_ surprised
things could get to the point of people arriving at venues with tickets
in hand only to hear _at that time_ about the cancellation :-(.  I'd be
steamed, too.

If I hear anything I will post of course.

Alan