Cancelled...

[story of missed Daltrey show deleted]

I'm a little confused.  I thought that the TOUR had been
cancelled/postponed.  I think it was Alan who posted about
this.  I know the show at Concord CA (which I would have had
to miss anyway) got cancelled.

Is there any "official" word yet on the tour.  Is it in
progress anywhere?  Any announcements on rescheduling?

Side bar to Chris...My condolences, I'm sure you are bummed,
but hang in there, you may yet get a chance.

   Paul Stevens                        {apple|decwrl}!metaphor!pstevens
   Metaphor Computer Systems           pstevens@metaphor.com
   Mountain View, CA