Generations

REGARDING                Generations
I received a subscription form for the UK based fanzine 'Generations'
(described in Record Collector as 'authoritative and accomplished')in the mail
yesterday.  If anyone is interested, I'll slap it on the scanner and e-mail a
copy to anyone who wants one.

>Has everyone bought the DST show on tape/cd ?
>I have it.. I dont min listening to it.. It is kind of neat with the
>Chieftans..But  4 non blondes...??? Nah....
Great, I wasn't aware that this had been released.  Does it include 'I'm A Boy'
by Alice Cooper?  If you like the Chieftans they have a video and CD available
titled 'An Irish Evening' (I think) which features Roger singing a couple of
songs with them including 'Behind Blue Eyes'.  I saw this on TV last year and
it was great!

Also, in a previous post someone mentioned 'Waspman' as being a John Entwistle
song.  Is this true?  I always had this vague idea that it was actually written
by Keith.

Regards,
Denis.