Rolling Stone Ad/ This Months

Hi Again,,

I saw an ad for the video and the box set
in the new Rolling Stone ( Beastie Boys
on cover )

On the bottom of the ad it said " Watch for the PBS Speacial"
in August..

Anyone know about this ?

Also, anybody here of any attempts to get them to do
Woodstock ?
( Like Pete would REALLY go for that )

I read in the paper that Pete gave Roger his blessings
to the DST shows starting in October.. But he wont be there.
for any..At least for now anyway...

One last item.... there is a cd in  the stores here in NJ
called " Conversations w/ the Who" or something close
to that.. I didnt buy it yet, but it seems like it is interviews
from the 66-69 era... Anyone have this ?

One last part 2 - I once bought a picture disc in 1982
it was "Wont Get ..." on one side and "Athena" and
"A man is a man" on the B side...Picture of the famous
Townshend Windmill "sillouhette" on one side and Picture
of Daltrey signing next to Pete ( Probably during Sister Disco)
and it is from 1979 ( Pete had beard, Roger hair short, thats
how i know...)

Pete