Bootlegs

I've been a pretty die-hard Who fan for some time, but have been
leary of bootlegs ever since I plunked down $18 for a Zep bootleg to hear
Keith Moon and John Bonham do "Moby Dick" in LA 1977.   I was so angry that I
spent so much for crappy sound quality, I vowed not to buy another
bootleg again.  Thanks to this group, Im starting to gain
confidence towards buying rare material.  I know "From Lifehouse to
Leeds" exists, what are some others I should look for?  I would be
interested in getting the Woodstock material as well some of their
classic shows (IE Swansea '76, shows from '71-'73).  Can anyone help
me?  Also, I take it the basic price for a single CD bootleg runs
around $30 in the US?

thanks