Re: Anonymous ID

Chuck Tomlinson writes:

> Anyone else on this list have an Anonymous ID allocated to them on the Anonymous
> Server Syster in Finland?
>
> Two different messages I sent to the list bounced back from there, and as a
> result of sending something there, I've been given an anonymous ID. I don't want
> one, and have requested to be removed. The admin address for those needing it is
> : admin@anon.penet.fi
>
> Am I alone on this. Can anyone help explain this better? I'm not sure I
> understand completely.

It appears that we have an anonymous user subscribed to our list,
an147608@anon.penet.fi.  So, it would appear that stuff sent to the list
gets sent through his "double-blind" anonymous server in Finland.

I'll yank this person off the list and if they wann rejoin, they can do it
under their real identity.  Thsi should eliminate any confusion.

-> Paul <-