Anonymous ID

Anyone else on this list have an Anonymous ID allocated to them on the Anonymous
Server Syster in Finland?

Two different messages I sent to the list bounced back from there, and as a
result of sending something there, I've been given an anonymous ID. I don't want
one, and have requested to be removed. The admin address for those needing it is
: admin@anon.penet.fi

Am I alone on this. Can anyone help explain this better? I'm not sure I
understand completely.

(Oh, to keep on topic, I've finally heard the Tommy demos...amazing..really
amazing...)

Chuck