Roadrunner

I was wondering are there any recordings of The Who doing "Roadrunner" other
than what is on TKAA tape or movie.  I doubt that there are any studio takes
of it, as it is probably a lot better live.
	Also, I found a (what seems to me) a very rare item a few weeks ago.
I stumbled upon a book titled, Full Moon The Amazing Rock & Roll Life of
Keith Moon, written by Dougal Butler (Keith's longtime personal assistant).
I haven't had time to start on it yet because of finals coming up.  Has
anybody else out there read this book and what were your impressions?
	That's all for today, thanks.
						Christian