List of PT's demos that have surfaced.

Here's all of Pete's demos I've found. I've counted all the tracks on SCOOP
and ANOTHER SCOOP as demos.

	-- Owen

(note: "A" indicates an official release, "B" is a bootleg)

The Acid Queen
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Amazing Journey
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Ask Yourself
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Athena
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Baba O'Riley (complete)
  - I Am                                A        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Baba O'Riley (edit)
  - Psychoderelict                      A        CD
  - Psychoderelict (Special Radio Edit) A        CD

Bargain
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Baroque Ippanese
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Behind Blue Eyes
  - Scoop                               A        LP
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Body Language
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Brooklyn Kids
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Brrr
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Cache Cache
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Call Me Lightning
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Cat Snatch
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Christmas
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Circles (aka Instant Party)
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Cookin'
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Dirty Water
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Disguises
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP

Do The Strip
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP
  - Jai' Baba - For Pete's Sake         B        LP

Do You Think It's Alright
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Don't Let Go The Coat
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Don't Look Away
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP
  - Jai' Baba - For Pete's Sake         B        LP

Driftin' Blues
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

The Ferryman
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Football Fugue
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Getting In Tune
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Girl In A Suitcase
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Glittering Girl
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP
  - Jai' Baba - For Pete's Sake         B        LP
  - Maximum R & B                       B        LP

Go To The Mirror Boy
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Goin' Fishin'
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Going Mobile
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Guitar Piece
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Happy Jack
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Holly Like Ivy
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

I Can See For Miles
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP

I Can't Reach You
  - Dancing In The Street               B        LP

I Don't Even Know Myself
  - Jai' Baba - For Pete's Sake         B        LP
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

I'm A Boy
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

I'm Free
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

I'm One
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Initial Machine Experiments
  - Scoop                               A        LP

It's A Boy
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

It's Not True
  - Dancing In The Street               B        LP

The Kids Are Alright
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - Dancing In The Street               B        LP
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Kill My Apetite
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP
  - Jai' Baba - For Pete's Sake         B        LP

La La La Lies
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Like It The Way It Is
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

Long Live Rock
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Love Ain't For Keeping
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Love Is Coming Down
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

Love, Reign O'er Me
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Magic Bus
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Mary
  - Scoop                               A        LP
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Meher Baba M3
  - Psychoderelict                      A        CD

Meher Baba M4 (Signal Box)
  - Psychoderelict                      A        CD

Meher Baba M5 (Vivaldi)
  - Psychoderelict                      A        CD

Melancholia
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Miracle Cure
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

My Generation
  - My Generation                       A        Flexi
  - Rough Boy [#1]                      B        LP

Never Ask Me
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Overture
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Piano: 'Tipperary'
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Pictures Of Lily
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Piledriver
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

Pinball Wizard
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD
  - My Generation                       A        Flexi
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Politician
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Popular (It's Hard)
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Praying The Game
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Prelude #556
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Prelude, The Right To Write
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Pure And Easy
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

The Real Me
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Recorders
  - Scoop                               A        LP

The Relay
  - Sometimes A Great Notion            A        LP

Run Run Run
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP
  - Jai' Baba - For Pete's Sake         B        LP

Sally Simpson
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

See Me, Feel Me
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

The Seeker
  - Happy Birthday                      A        LP
  - I.B.C. Demos                        B        LP

Sensation
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Sensation
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

The Shout
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Sister Disco
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

Slip Kid
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Smash The Mirror
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

So Sad About Us
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Song Is Over
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Sparks
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Squeeze Box
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Substitute
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

Success
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Tape Experiment
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

That Motherland Feeling
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

There's A Doctor I've Found
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Things Have Changed
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Time Is Passing
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

To Barney Kessell
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Tommy Can You Hear Me
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Tommy's Holiday Camp
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP

Too Much Of Anything
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

Underture
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Unused Piano: 'Quadrophenia'
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Vicious Interlude
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

We're Not Gonna Take It
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Welcome
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

Who Are You
  - Nature Of The Beast                 B        LP

Won't Get Fooled Again
  - BBC 65-66 / Genius Of P.T.          B        LP

Won't Get Fooled Again
  - The Lifehouse Demos                 B        CD

You Better You Bet
  - Another Scoop                       A        CD

You Came Back
  - Scoop                               A        LP

You Didn't Hear It (1921)
  - Obscure And Oblique                 B        LP
  - The Tommy Demos                     B        CD

You're So Clever
  - Scoop                               A        LP

Zelda
  - Scoop                               A        LP