Re: Wishful thinking, folks!

Chuck (and listers),

	As far as a "Lifehouse" release goes, I'd love it (natch), but I'd
be real surprised to see it. What I'd still like and seems more in line
with what COULD happen is a double CD version of "Who's Next" that has
the original album in it's released form, plus the other remaining "Lifehouse"
tracks as bonus tracks. Then, in the liner notes, get PT to write up an
article about his original intentions, and list his proposed running order
for the project.

	People who want "Who's Next" like it is will have it, and those who
want to reconstruct "what could have been" can do it with a tape deck, or
a CD player programmed to play the intended order.

	-- Owen