Re: add ons - Reply

>I'd much rather see a single disc from say "San
Fransisco '71".

Whatever format they decide to use for the Live Set,  I
hope they use quite a bit from this show.  The stuff that
has been released from this show: "Bargain", "My Wife",
"Baby Don't You Do It", and "Goin Down" is great.  I have
a poor quality boot which has more from this show.  The
jam after My Generation is incredible.  There are also
killer versions of Magic Bus and Naked Eye.  It would be
great to have this stuff relesed in much better sound
quality than what is available on the bootleg.

- John