Where were The Who in '67?

Hi bunch,

I'm trying to fill in some missing dates on the Who/Herman's Hermits '67
tour; if anyone reading this saw them then, or has an itinerary of the
tour, or knows of newspaper reviews, etc. read on...

Thu. Aug 17, played in Chattanooga, TN
Fri. Aug 18 ???
Sat. Aug 19 ???
Sun. Aug 20, played in Fargo, ND and Minneapolis, MN

Fri. Dec 1 played in Long Island
Sat. Dec 2 ???
Sun. Dec 3 ???  (I think this was the last date of the tour).

The question is, what were The Who doing on the ??? dates.  Presumably
they were playing, as these were weekend nights, but if anyone knows for
sure or has pointers, please e-mail.

Thanks,
Alan