Rolling Stone rating

> >By the way, Rolling Stone magazine gave the box set
> >5 stars, a classic in their book...

Rolling Stone record reviews are meaningless, as they are all reviewed by
different critics at different times, etc.  If someone told me Kurt Loder gave
it a 5, while Dave Marsh gave is a 3.5, and J.D. Considine gave it 1.5, then it
would mean something to me.

I'm still my own best critic; only I know what I like best. I weed out the
opinion in a review, and look for the facts by which I'd judge something.

Sorry to get argumentative, but Rolling Stone is so lame, so often...especially
the record reviews by little known writers.

Chuck