30 years

>By the way, Rolling Stone magazine gave the box set
>5 stars, a classic in their book...

I'm happy that the Who made such a good showing - how long's it
been since they've gotten a 5 star album. Personally, for reasons
I explained in the message I just posted, I have to give it 4 and
a half.

Also - I have not been able to get a copy of the 30 years video yet.
For some reason, it hasn't made to town - NOBODY'S got it. Are there
different release dates for different parts of the country? The box
set has been here a while. Any explainations? BTW - I'm in Raleigh, NC.

-the mayor