DST in Cleveland, er Richfield

I finally received my tickets for the Sept. 1 Cleveland show--that is,
if it's not cancelled.  This show will be the last concert in the
Richfield Coliseum.  They are giving commmemorative t-shirts to the first
4,000 ticket holders.  I'm still not sure if that means the first
4,000 ticket buyers or first 4,000 people who show up.

BTW, the 20-year old Coliseum is closing as the new arena in downtown
Cleveland opens.  The Coliseum was the last U.S. tour stop in the
'82 tour.

Marc