Roger itinerary

Hi bunch,

OK, here's how it stands at present.  I've deleted any reported
cancelled shows; e-mail me if you want an itinerary showing cancelled
dates.  Paul Stevens reports that the Fresno concert tickets range from
$10.50-$13 (cheap), but do not include admission to the fair.

Musicians:  Roger Daltrey, John Entwistle (my understanding is he _will_
be playing _all_ dates), Simon Townshend, Zak Starkey and others Rabbit
Bundrick (keyboards), Jody Linscott (percussion), Billy Nicholls
(vocals), Guy Fletcher from Dire Straits (synthesizer), and Geoff
Whitehorn (guitar) will be performing with a 60-piece symphony orchestra
in support of Daltrey's album, "Roger Daltrey *A Celebration* The Music
of Pete Townshend & The Who" (released by Continuum Records in late
June).

8/18	Rockford, IL		Metro Center

8/21	Fargo, ND		FargoDome

8/23	Chicago, IL		Poplar Creek

8/28	Boston, MA		Great Woods

9/1	Cleveland, OH		Richfield Coliseum

9/3	Minnesota		Minnesota State Fair

9/4	Kansas City		Penn Valley Park

9/10	Vienna, VA		Wolftrap

9/11	Philadelphia, PA	Mann Music Center

9/14	Richmond, VA		Classic Amphitheatre

9/17	Atlanta, GA		Chastain Park Amphitheater

10/7	Concord, CA		Concord Pavillion

10/12	Fresno, CA		Fresno District Fair

10/16	LA			Greek Theatre