Re: WHO RIP-OFF PUBLIC !!

Uhhhhhhh first off it's not the WHO that's ripping you off, and secondly,
no-one is forcing you to get ripped off by paying to see the show.

Some people actually like orchestras with rock shows, by the way.

As for mentioning the other groups, see how much an Eagles ticket costs
and then tell me who is ripping you off.
-David