Quick notes...

A few things, quickly, I wanted to mention:

1) the Usent group sounds great to me.  Why not post the digest to the
newsgroup? (well, maybe that's unrealistic).  Does anyone on the list
not get newsgroups?
 2) Whoever (pun not intended) was checking for "DALTRY", try
"DALTREY" instead.

3) Yes, the Kenney Jones single is listed in the discography in
Barnes' book, I believe.

Question: who plays drums on the Quad soundtrack new tracks (i.e. Four
Faces, Joker James, etc.)?  (Not trivia question, I don't know
myself.)
Wes