Simon Townshend

Just a clarification: Simon is Pete's kid brother!  I don't know his exact age,
but when "I'm the Answer" and accompanying LP were released c.1985 (?), I
believe he was in his mid-20s, which would put him in about 15 or so years b
younger than his big bro.  As far as I know, Pete's eldest child is Emma, who
is my age so it's easy to remember:  25!

Corrections welcome!

Cheryl

P.S.  Survey results delayed but forthcoming.  Work has been BUSY.  Please bear
with me  -- many thanks!