Signed posters by Tom Wright

I just heard that Tom Wright will be signing posters at the reception
tomorrow.  The person I spoke with didn't know what the specific poster
would be, or whether there would be different ones to choose from.  The
posters will be free of charge; if you'd like to take a chance on liking
what is offered, send $4.00 in stamps or money for postage (in mailing
tube) via UPS.  Readers in non-USA countries e-mail me to make
arrangements.  Since it will be tomorrow, please e-mail me to indicate
interest so I'll know how many to get and/or to whom to have him sign
them.

Alan

Mailing address:
Alan McKendree