Today's Cyber-Sleaze Report

    Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 23:20 CDT
    From: root@mtv.com (The CSLeaze List)

    Does anyone know about this?  This is from Adam Cury at MTV. Is this
    the Roger thing?

    belt." Tommy Lee will also join the surviving members The Who this summer,
    sitting in for the late great Keith Moon.

Frankly, this sounds completely bogus to me, especially if you consider
that taken literally it would mean that Pete would be going out too.  It
would also mean that Tommy Lee would be sitting in for the non-late
great Simon Phillips, with whom both Pete and Roger have seemed quite
satisfied in the past.  I would treat this with generous skepticism for
now.  I could be wrong; it's happened before.

Alan