Draft pick status?

Thank you to the few who tried to clarify our teams draft pick status this
July.  As for the rest of us; it is darn hard to plan, think how tough it
must be for the actual Celtics management, who up until now haven't informed
our esteemed list members who "have the inside contacts", when no one can or
will confirm let us know what the hell is the actual status.  We can
speculate all we want on this Turner/PG or that big 7 foot stiff, but if we
as a collective group don't have a clue on what real picks we have, then
yada yada what's the point.

This is a call then to all resident experts, either from their own sources,
investigations or because they have lunch with the Celtics braintrust (or
actually are part of such trust) every 2nd Tuesday, let us know.  Call me
crazy (all right already) but what the heck are we doing on this list if we
can't even come up with some of the most basic info regarding the status of
this team.  Remember the pushing match over the cap status of Radja's
release?  Well those that knew for sure, the "experts", weren't and to this
day I for one am not 100% sure of what the ongoing status of this matter is.
BTW forget about it.

Information is power, IF it actually resembles nothing close to the truth,
otherwise..........

Greg