Walter is not the man!

If I am any judge of talent, and I am (just not a very good one), then
Walter should be blowing kisses to his agent and R. P. every hour of
the day.  If he matures into a positive force out there, I will be
grateful, but after what I saw last night he should be happy to making
the minimum!

Of course, making him the point forward might have been necessary,
but he can't pass.
Let's hope he uses his summer well and that Coach/GM can bring in an
adequate pf.
Wow!  My wife got tired of me hollering at the poor guy.

And yet, Vitaly is a man.  What a steal of a deal!

Gene