Re: Bad News, Good News

--- j.hironaka@unesco.org wrote:

I wish we could keep this entire nucleus together. I honestly don't think we'll live to regret it.

--- end of quote ---

Mercer, sure - best off the bench, primarily to reduce the number of primadonas in the starting lineup. It's now exceedingly clear, IMO, that the Celtics' problems in the early part of the season stemmed at least partly from having too many generals, and too few soldiers, in the starting lineup. The opposite could be said, to a lesser extent, about the bench.

Kenny, on the other hand, no way.