RE: Mitch Lawrence: Pitino Staying; Mercer Going

Mercer, Anderson, & Battie for Wright, Tyrone Nesby (I like this kids
athleticism) and the #1.

We could use the #1 on a point or maybe get a veteran point since the draft
is not extremely deep move the #1 for a veteran star like Payton ?

We would still need to move Minor, McCarty, Barros or somebody for veteran
shooting 2/3 type.