Re: Celtics, yes!

Gene Kirkpatrick wrote:

> (...) all things considered, we are ahead of the Lakers at present. We
> will beat them soundly over the next ten years and we will win multiple
> championships before they win another. (...)

I swear Gene you are the biggest Celtics fans through thick or thin. I'd
say you're one of the few (if any?) who still posted only optimistic
things last month about our humiliated team.

It's nice to finally have a winning streak (2-0 baby!), although IMHO the
1999 Celtics should feel lucky to finish with 18-19 wins. If they win more
than 20 I guess you'll probably throw a barbecue for the entire state of
Texas. Nice to see such Texas-sized optimism though.  I guess I don't
think it's misplaced.

I'm still shaking my head smiling over your post though ("we are ahead of
the Lakers at present"). That's just a classic case of bleeding Celtics
green  :-)

I love the Celts list.

Joe