Celtics, yes!

Two things:  I love the attitude of this list when we win.  Perhaps a
modest streak by our team will give them the attitude it takes to turn
the corner.

Second, all things considered, we are ahead of the Lakers at present.
 We will beat them soundly over the next ten years and we will win
multiple championships before they win another.
Stop confusing paper talent, high flying talent, 300 pounds of
uncommitted talent and a total lack of respect for the game by the
owner for a basketball team.  (Just thought I'd display some
of that attitude).

Gene