RE: Gregory Odegaard's war against Way of the Ray

Sure now Dr. Moses who has posted a grand total of ONCE on the list direct,
and only to make note that he had gotten his feelings hurt last month, has
come to the table and has spoken.  I guess with this new learned opinion I
have become the Noah we all have been afraid of.  Noah quit your chuckling.
It must be time for the others come forth.

Doesn't more than about a couple dozen people on this give a damn about
reality based information.  At least I know you who do are out there, but
clearly Dr. Moses (or is it Noah) doesn't care for the truth, he just wants
his drivel shoveled up on a plate, and now like Mcmaster et al he will speak
when it serves him.  Which thankfully is very very rare.

So you want me to take a break huh?  Like the one you have taken up until
now?  This brain surgeon must have alot to say if you hasn't said yet.

Remember what I quoted from Lombardi; "Players know how to get knocked down,
Champions know how to get back up".

Well assuming I can get out of town tomorrow you will all a short break for
the weekend.  Where did this become some kind of ego bashing, and why
doesn't anyone else care enough to call people out for their crap.  I got to
give the fine Dr. credit for having the knards at least to say what he did.

Brilliant gentlemen,
Greg