RE: Shaw sighting

Of course in Portland this was an easy one to pick up on.  As luck would
have it (good for them) Whitsett has been a pure genius of late with
personnel decisions.  First signing both Grant and Wallace who would have
been a problem in virtually every other case, but they have worked out very
well with Grant hobbled last night Wallace has a monster game.

Pick-up Damon, find Greg Anthony as a 1MM exception (Seattle is a group of
fools to let him go) he plays like a stud, same as Jim Jackson (1.75MM
exception) backing up and probably starting next year for a dumped Rider,
and also folks like Walt Williams and of Stacy Augmon (the plastic man)
playing like an All-star for 15 minutes a game.  Shaw will probably do well,
but of course no other team needed a playoff tested back-up point guard,
certainly not us.

Now don't get me wrong I bleed Celtic green, and have much contempt for the
way this organization has been run since the founders left early in the
decade, but Dunleavy is God and Whitsett is right there too and they will
clearly win the west and most importantly throttle the Fakers in the process
and for anyone still unclear on my true loyalties this is my only real
concern.  (Go Jazz too)

Again for true entertainment get your eyes on the upcoming four game
Faker/Blazers series to virtually end the season.  I have a 2nd row ticket
for next weeks first game, and am prepared to high herd on Rick, Banana and
of course the 3-headed monster in residence (assuming Denny decides to
play).

Thanks,
Greg