Re: Bird vs Russell

My gosh man, are you even a Celtics fan.  If you remember that moment (they
show it on ESPN all the freaking time) Drexler was all over Bird.  If that was
todays NBA, Larry would have been shooting a free throw to win the game, or if
he had missed the shot he would have been shooting free throws to tie it up.
He did not travel, he clearly was in the air when he shot the ball, it may have
looked funny but he did not travel.  And I'm not exactly sure what you mean by
"a drop of objectivity", but I can be objective and still see that he not only
shot the ball while he was in the air, but was fouled as well.

Just one question?  Are you really a closet Blazers fan.  You can admit it, it
isn't like we will hunt you down or anything.... :-)

Shawn Roth