Dontae does Sigmund Freud

Hi list:

Did you all notice the AP story posted over the weekend regarding a juco
psychology prof who claims she was fired for refusing to change Dontae
Jones' grade from an "Flunk" to a "Withdrawn"? The lawsuit is now in
federal court in Oxford, Miss, which I believe is the birthplace of
William Faulkner (and John Grisham). Anyway, sorry for this "slow news
day" item but here is the URL:

http://CNNSI.com/basketball/college/news/1998/07/25/fired_teacher/

JoeH
Paris

N.B. Does anyone out there know why non-U.S.-citizens from the NBA
aren't participating in the World Championships? The only NBA guy I know
of who will participate is Chris Anstey.  Doesn't anyone want in the NBA
want to be a World Champion!? Also, do any of you remember why Croatia
and Germany (I wanted to see Dirk Nowitzki play) are not among the 15
finalists for the World Championships?

Go Jimmy Oliver and Michael Hawkins!

****