Team USA....

  Hey everyone,

     I just thought that this was interesting enough to pass on.  I for one
     would watch Team USA no matter who it was made up of.  I think that if you
     look at our Goodwill Games Gold medal you can see that we can put even our
     young players in the game and still compete with the rest of the world.

Shawn

 ESPN2 TO TELEVISE UP TO FIVE U.S. GAMES AT WORLDS

 (AP) - ESPN2 will televise up to five games involving the U.S.
 basketball team at the men's world championships in Greece. USA
 Basketball, which announced the deal with ESPN2 last week, had
 previously pulled the games from TNT and NBC when NBA players
 decided not to play for the U.S. team. TNT was to have shown
 seven games and NBC would have shown two. ESPN2 will only show
 games if the United States advances past the preliminary round.
 The network will televise two second-round games on tape and the
 U.S. team's quarterfinal, semifinal and gold medal games live if
 the team advances that far.