Re: hall

Peter Delevett wrote:

> After posting that "Greatest Celtic" survey, I became obsessed with trying to figure out exactly how many C's (or onetime members) are enshrined in Springfield. Here's what i came up with -- did I miss any?
>
> Bill Sharman
> Tiny
> Ed McCauley
> Bill Walton
> Frank Ramsey
> Cliff Hagen
> Sam & KC
> Russell
> Bird
> Cowens
> Heinsohn
> Cousy
> Arnie Risen
> Maravich

There are 24 in all (including Bird) if you count part-time Celts like
Maravich.  Add Coaches Auerbach and Doggie Julian, owner Walter Brown,
Havlicek, Dave Bing, Bailey Howell and old-timers Clyde Lovellette, Andy
Phillip, Bob Houbregs and Honey Russell (inducted as a player, but who
also coached the Celts), and "contributor" Bill Mokray (?).  Subtract
Risen, who is not inducted, and Hagan, who was drafted by Boston but
traded before he ever played a game.

(The Celtic's media guide comes in handy!)
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you associated with women's college volleyball?
Click here for information about a talented prospect:
      http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html