No Way!!!!!

   Warwick Wrote:
>I for one would be willing to make that trade, (Keon Clark, Outlaw, and
Pick for walker) >Outlaw is HUGE. Though you must
>remember that Utah owns the Magic pick this year no matter what happens...
>Warwick

I really like Bo Outlaw and here are some of the things that are positives,
but still Walker for outlaw, Outlaw has been in the league 5yrs and walker 2
I'd still keep walker

Bo Outlaw:
1997-1998 Season

Ranked 2nd in the NBA in Field-Goal Percentage (.554)
Ranked 10th in the NBA in Blocks Per Game (2.21)
Ranked 6th in the NBA in Triple Doubles (1)
9.6 PPG

Antoine Walker:

 Ranked 5th in the NBA in Points Per Game (22.4)
 Ranked 7th in the NBA in Rebounds Per Game (10.2)
 Ranked 13th in the NBA in Steals Per Game (1.73)
 Ranked 2nd in the NBA in Double Doubles (47)
 Ranked 6th in the NBA in Triple Doubles (1)
 Ranked 8th in the NBA in Minutes Per Game (39.9)

Well i guess that proves my point, that walker is more agile and not worth
losing for those 2 players......
Look at the comparison of PPG  Walkers 22.4 opposed to Outlaws 9.6

Anthony