Forget Getting Clark

Here is something one of my colleagues, the Orlando Magic columnist
for Bskball, has to report:

"Keon Clark was far and away the best player at the camp.  He shot the
ball well, ran the floor well, was a shot blocking machine, but most
of all Gabriel was most impressed with his ability to get others
involved in the game with his gift for passing.  Magic scouts said
Clark looked like a Center with PG ball handling ability."

Forget about them trading him to Boston, except at very great cost, if
that.  Maybe he will make Doleac expendable, or Horace Grant.  Clark
is who I want, though.  Walker and garbage for Clark, Outlaw, and
multiple picks?