Chi Town

Well,

   It seems that the Jerrys came through in the clutch.  They hired Tim "Pink"
   Floyd as the Director of B-ball Operations, errr Future head coach.  This
   will allow them to place all the blame on Phil "Zen Master" Jackson when MJ
   retires because Jackson decides not to come back.  This is great.  Remove
   the blame from themselves.  Will it work?  Well not totally, but it probably
   buy them some time to totaly ruin the best thing any NBA team had going.

   Does anyone on this list actually think that Phil Jackson would come back to
   those two back stabbers?  The Jerry Show, err Bulls Management, have got to
   be the biggest idiots in the history of the world.  They should have checked
   their egos at the door and kissed MJ, Pip, and Jacksons ASS, so they could
   keep the money rolling in.  They had a printing press in Chicago.

   Well anyway, I know this is a Celtics list so I'll leave it at that.

Shawn Roth

PitinoBall RULES!!!!!

Originally from J. Mark Estepp: