Re: Jordan will play for Seattle

Jeremy wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Sherry & Hart wrote:
> >
> > It is a pleasure chatting with you.
> > Regards,
> > Hart
>
>         Well thank you very much.  I didn't realize that I was that
> interesting.
I thought you posed an interesting thought.
>What's the deal with "Sherry & Hart" anyway?  Is it sort of
> like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, with one name (Hart) representing your
> rational side and the other (Sherry) your irrational side?

She is definitely my better half and smarter I might add.

>         As for where Jordan will end up, I can see him taking chump change
> ($1,000,000) if it means reuniting with Phil and Scottie to go after
> another championship.  He's the best that ever was and everyone knows it.
> He doesn't need "respect" like everyone else.
He certainly doesn't need respect, but him working for chump change is
not going to happen.His ego is too big. Pippen will sign somewher for at
least 3 years at 20 mill or so he thinks.

> Jeremy

Regards,
Hart