Just Wins baby

Hi Peter:

This is going to make me sound like a fair-weather fan, but could you
only reprint Bill Cooper's analysis of  last year's 36 wins (or at least
skip over a few of the worst blowouts). To this day, I absolutely can't
read the next morning's sports page after a loss. Are you like that?

Thanks very much though for re-printing that stuff. I had forgotten how
good they can be, but it still makes me grumpy to read about a loss. As
masochistic morning rituals go, it ranks right up there for me with
hand-grinding the beans to make yourself a nice DECAF espresso.

Cheers,

Joe Hironaka
Paris

****