Re: AW Article

----------
> From: Warwick <giants@eisa.net.au>
>   Calling the Dampier for Mullin trade a 'bonehead trade' is far from
right
> imho. The Pacers needed another scorer to complement Miller and Smits.
They
> also needed another veteran head in there. How were they to know that
Dampier
> would emerge in Golden State (given a TON more minutes mind you) and that
Jalen
> Rose would turn his career around as much as LB hoped?

Dampier has the potential to be a very reliable center, Mullin on the other
hand will retire in another year. It is not that the Pacers are well
stocked at center, Smits has chronic problems with his leg and can't be
depended for a full season. Under the circumstances I don't see the sense
in trading a good center prospect. I think it's a bonehead trade. - Mishra