Tom's idea NBA cap

Hi Tom,

Good idea on the NBA cap/salary structure(sorry for this late reply, I am the digest version) . A few CONSTRUCTIVE questions:

a) What happends when salary cap goes down (due to falling ratings/popularity/revenue of NBA)?
b) Will contracts still be gauranteed? ( I vote for no)
c) How does Rookie salary rank? 12 th man scale?

If I may mentioned a bit about the NFL, I think they have progressed nicely on their salary cap/ CBA things.
A good example would be Neil O'Donnell/Vinny Testeverde situation. The benefits I see were:

a) The Jets were able to off load a non-performing huge contract player (O'Donnell)
b) The Jets were able to reload with better player (Testeverde - at least in Parcell's view)
c) O'Donnell is still able to find work (with the Bengals) at more or less the same salary.

The most important thing I feel is:

Teams were not hand-tied (with gauranteed contracts), therefore , are able to improve by discarding non-performing players.  (I also think this is a good way to keep players motivated , and to earn their salaries)

Can the NBA do that with Minor, Pervis, Yinka Dare, etc??? I like to see the NBA's CBA negotiations headed this direction. They should make adjustmemnts following some of the NFL's ideas.

Does anybody know how I can get to see the full CBA (of NBA and NFL) on the internet?

Cheers
Kevin/Singapore
P.S. : Opera 3.21 is the fastest brower I've tried, they're really good.